Well- Alicia and Gus have moved to Indiana already (I'm following this upcoming week with the vehicles) via plane. I'm in Nebraska for my cousin Cortney's wedding. We're in the beautiful eastern parts of Nebraska with rolling landscapes of green farmland. I'm very glad to be here celebrating with family, but I do miss Alicia and Gus mucho. I'll be flying home tomorrow and packing like crazy on Memorial Day as the movers are coming on Tuesday to load up the truck. Gotta run...
Saturday, May 24, 2008
in Nebraska
Well- Alicia and Gus have moved to Indiana already (I'm following this upcoming week with the vehicles) via plane. I'm in Nebraska for my cousin Cortney's wedding. We're in the beautiful eastern parts of Nebraska with rolling landscapes of green farmland. I'm very glad to be here celebrating with family, but I do miss Alicia and Gus mucho. I'll be flying home tomorrow and packing like crazy on Memorial Day as the movers are coming on Tuesday to load up the truck. Gotta run...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment