Tuesday, May 6, 2008

slacking


Alicia and I's internet was down, for over a week; but it's back up. So, I'll put some more pictures on Shutterfly and tell you what's been happening.
Gus has been well, he has had some gas that was troubling us. Over all he is not a terribly fussy baby, nor does he cry much. However, a few times a day he has grunting pain that the pediatrician said was gas. So, she took Alicia off dairy (which has been somewhat difficult considering her love of ice cream, cheese, and cereal with milk), and is having her take some sort of probiotic. He is doing better, but I can honestly say that I am more than shocked with the amount of noise that comes out of his butt, I swear that if size determines sound strength there would be a lot more decibels coming from people's homes.
Gus did fall asleep last night at 1230 and woke up at 430, and then again after 730am. So, only once. I hope this is a trend.
Minorly big news: we are moving at the end of this month back to Indiana. We were planning on moving at the end of July, but Alicia's parents offered to let us stay with them until housing opens up at the Christian Theological Seminary (where I'll be starting a MA in Marriage and Family Therapy in the fall.)
That's all for this moment.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

nice to see an update...I wondered when your Internet was going to get back up...look forward to seeing you guys sooner rather than later.

we need to Skype soon...
Seth