So, we got our tax rebate and as is my duty, I shall hire movers (for the first time someone other than me will drive our stuff) in order to stimulate the US economy (I do what I can).
Yes, we are moving at the end of this month. Alicia and Gus leave by plane on the 23rd and I will follow with our stuff the next week. We are so looking forward to being closer to family and old friends (although I am hardly enthused about the winters, I really do miss the Southeast in winter and early spring).
Gus is doing well, and looking cuter each day. He set the bar high when he was born and is doing great (at least to me). We all take walks (when the weather is good, May in Colorado has been two faced, one day it's 80 degrees with windows open, the next day (today in fact) it's about 45 with heavy coats) that last about an hour. Gus sleeps during this time.
That's all.
No comments:
Post a Comment